We source candidates in a variety of ways, including:
- Obtaining referrals from internal contractors, permanent staff and clients
- Advertising in print media, specialised industry magazines and internet job portals
- Various social media platforms
Only suitably skilled candidates are interviewed while the remainder are cross-matched to see if they fit similar roles.
We check all qualifications, including secondary and tertiary, both domestic and international:
- Identification validation and verification checks
- Fraud listing check
- Criminal check
- ITC credit check
- Competency-based and character reference checks on the last two work histories
- Professional affiliation membership verification
- Validation of the candidate’s salary and benefits
- Work permit validation.
Skills shortages make talent retention crucial and we help our clients identify and retain key employees. Our retention methodology includes initiatives to encourage learning and development. Our in-house community management department focusses on researching and applying the latest selection and induction practices.Â This ensures candidates are not only prepared for the new challenges they have accepted but that they are supported and monitored in delivering the best they have to offer to their new employer.
CV Consolidation & Response Handling
- As part of our Value-Added Services, we also offer a CV Consolidation/ Response Handling Service which has added great value to our clients and provided them with peace of mind and shorter lead times during the recruitment process. This service includes the longlisting, shortlisting of candidates, interviewing, conducting background checks, etc.
- The Personal MatriX Profile (PXP) allows one to get out of his own house and look at it. This view is revelatory as one is never aware of his own behaviour, and of the way this behaviour influences the environment around him. The PXP also allows Managers and Trainers to identify areas in need of enhancement with their personnel.
- We have a Graduate Training Programme each year. We hire Graduates straight out of University and offer full training. The training consists of Recruitment; the cycle from start to finish, Sales and Negotiation training, building and managing client relationships. Once the Programme is completed, the Graduates will have the option to go permanent and continue with Recruitment or we would assist them in finding employment with clients.
I have been a client of SET Consulting for many years having used their services whilst working for various companies. They are highly professional and excellent in their field. They have a commendable ability to really understand their client’s needs well and find high calibre candidates with great skills that also suit the culture of the client.
SET Consulting handles their briefs with utmost professionalism coupled with great attention to detail. Our contact person is very responsive, attentive and listens a lot, more than just talking and talking, a skill most can use. I consider him a great negotiator too, so able to persuade thinking.
Thank you for picking the most professional employees for our big company!