|Job title:||Financial Manager (CA) Private Equity|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R1000000 to R1100000|
|Job published:||12 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||3970514506|
Financial Manager (CA) Private Equity
R1m (Neg) plus bonus
Cape Town or Gauteng
Join high performing division of leading listed Financial Services Group. Reporting to the COO of Alternative Investments you will be responsible for:
- Management of portfolio in line with investment mandates
- Ensure effective functioning of administrative, operational and financial aspects of transactions and investments.
- Maintain a risk register for the division to be reported to Group Risk.
- Compile and review financial statements and budget, for SPE and special purpose vehicles in the structure.
- Monitor adherence to the budget and provide reasons for variances.
- Monitor administrative expenses against budget.
- Highlight to the CEO any non-budget approved spending.
- Calculate, record and process carried interest.
- Submit carried interest calculations and vesting payment for approval.
- Management of process as set out in the carried interest procedure document.
- Prepare reports together with portfolio managers and submit to Investment Committee, Investors,
Qualification's and experience
- CA (SA) qualification
- Three or more years' experience in Private Equity sector in a similar role, including portfolio reporting