|Job title:||E-commerce Marketing Lead|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R420000 to R480000|
|Job published:||13 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||3390579056|
E-commerce Marketing Lead
Are you an experienced digital marketer who is excited by the prospect of designing, launching and optimising digital marketing strategies?
Do you know know how to drive performance through all marketing channels and how to nurture an audience to grow lifetime value through repeat engagement?
THEN THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an E-commerce Marketing Lead that will work closely with creative teams to develop campaigns that succeed.
Experience and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills in both Afrikaans and English - excellent written grammar and spelling
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in e-commerce, marketing or other relevant functions
- Digital Marketing experience is a MUST – implementation and management – with a strong focus on email marketing, social media marketing and conversion optimisation
- Experience with SEO & SEM
- Tech Savvy - have a passion for technology and how to use technological solutions to improve performance
- Plan and manage all digital marketing activity, including SEO/SEM, email and performance marketing.
- On-going product management, marketing, and analysis to support e-commerce goals and objectives.
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Implement a retention marketing strategy that utilises optimised user journeys to drive repeat purchase and maximise LTV.
- Work closely with the brand team to ensure digital campaigns are aligned with overall objectives and brand values.
- Manage activity budgets, track spend and highlight amendments.
- Report on the performance of all digital marketing channels using relevant analytics tools
- Audit e-commerce platforms continuously and correct as needed to ensure proper product information, content, images, pricing, etc.
- Ability to interpret web analytics, tracking and reporting
- Analyse customer demographic and purchasing behaviour to maximise sales.
- Plan for user testing and A/B analysis as needed for an optimal experience.
- Initiate and manage customer landing pages / microsites / promotional collections to drive optimal business performance
- Monitor competitive websites, industry trends and new technology and digital services ensuring that the brand is staying on the forefront of industry standards.
- Use analytic tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights) to help inform content strategy
Please apply online.