|Job title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R500000 to R540000|
|Job published:||30 May 2021|
|Job reference no:||3302390896|
R540k plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with growing, highly successful Fintech. Reporting to the Head of Product and with your knowledge of user journeys, accessibility and web/mobile standards you will help guide the product and engineering teams. You’ll be looking at ways to improve our users experiences within the app and help them in a truly meaningful way to achieve a better banking experience. Your work will consider future needs and the flows / designs you create will be a joy for your teammates to read.
- Conduct user research and user testing in line with industry best practice.
- Iterate on designs and prototypes to deliver intuitive designs
- Continuously evaluate, optimise and refine our core web assets using performance data, customer insights and conversion metrics to ensure delivery of business case KPI’s and stretch targets.
- Take a hands on approach in the design of our current and future web platforms.
- Make suggestions for better product solutions or features informed by data and customer insights.
- Partner with highly skilled product, support, business and design teams to deliver on the business vision.
Qualifications and experience
- Min of 5 years in a similar role.
- Recognised Certification in User Experience design beneficial
- Experience with modern design patterns