|Job title:||Relationship Manager - Banking (Port Elizabeth)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R550000 to R750000|
|Job published:||03 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||3237954348|
Relationship Manager - Banking (Port Elizabeth)
Leading bank seeks a credible and professional banker. Pivotal role to manage a portfolio of mostly self-employed Wealth clients. Be instrumental in analysing complex financial statements and structure complex deals. Role is based in Port Elizabeth. Utilise your network and knowledge of the Eastern Cape region in this critical role.
- Key role to manage a portfolio of High Net worth clients.
- Provide sound advice and superior service.
- Be instrumental in retaining clients and acquiring new business.
- Build excellent, personal and trusting relationship with portfolio of clients.
- Understand the clients’ unique personal and business needs.
- Interact with the rest of the bank, such as Business Banking, Private Banking and CIB, to provide seamless solutions.
- Proactively communicate new products and services.
- Cross sell on focussed wealth leads and lending opportunities.
- Introduce entire spectrum of transactional banking products, Investments, Forex, offshore banking etc
- Analyse financial statements and structure quality credit applications.
- Restructure debt for efficiencies and bring client’s assets under one roof.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Law, CFP or related. FAIS qualified.
- 6 to 10 years exp in Relationship Mgt exp in top bank is essential
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.