Job TitleSen Marketing Manager - Insurance
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 12 years
Job Published04 October 2021
Job Reference No.1968204121
Snr Marketing Manager (Insurance)
Highly Reputable global Fin Serv firm seeks client centric indiv. Be instrumental in formulating and rolling out integrated Marketing and Communication strategies for Insurance Business in SA and across African countries. Exciting career opportunity with market leader.
- Develop, implement and review Marketing and communication plans and campaigns for Short-Term Insurance portfolio.
- Manage Marketing & Communication Initiatives across sectors, geographies and products.
- Manage the creation and publication of relevant Marketing and Communication material.
- Measure and track campaigns and use insights to improve effectiveness.
- Develop and implement innovative Marketing and Communication strategies across advertising, digital, social, conferences and events. Develop media plans.
- Drive awareness of product capabilities and provide key networking opportunities for the business.
- Effectively project manage all Marketing campaigns via relevant channels and budgets.
- Commission Marketing research and competitive intelligence.
- Request market research surveys to identify potential markets and gain insight into clients’ preferences and needs.
- Develop fruitful relationships with key stakeholder such as Manco, Product Heads plus Global and Regional Heads.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed in interview stage.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in Marketing in Short and/or long-Term Insurance.
- B2B and B2C Marketing experience.
- Equity appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595