Job TitleInvestment Analyst
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 12 years
Job Published03 May 2022
Job Reference No.1909175208
Award-winning Investment Mgt firms seeks highly credible individual. Be instrumental in conducting research on Funds, analysing Investments, constructing Multi-manager Portfolios, Asset Mgt. Also manage a portfolio of high value clients and articulate views on the funds and markets domestically and globally.
- Pivotal role in Fund Mgt and conducting Fund Research.
- Conduct Quant and Qual analysis and formulate investment decisions.
- Provide insightful research reports on traditional and alternative asset classes.
- Construct and allocate the Funds and ensure optimisation.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party Asset Managers.
- Undertake research on industry trends, competitor dynamics and potential future events.
- Manage a portfolio of highly-profile HNW clients based locally and internationally.
- Provide exceptional service and provide regular client feedback.
- Make presentations and market updates with channel distribution networks
- Build great relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Pitch Investment / Funds to high-profile and prominent clients.
- Other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Hons Degree ess.
- CFA or Masters, an advantage
- Exp in Investment Analysis or Multi-Fund Mgt or Asset / Fund Mgt.
- Over 10 yrs exp required.
Should you be interested in the great opportunity:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.