Job TitleDigital Front-end Specialist - Cape Town
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR600000 to R780000
Job Published22 November 2021
Job Reference No.1660002031
Digital Front-end Specialist - Cape Town
Leading Asset Mgt firm seeks proactive + delivery-orientated indiv. Pivotal role as a product owner for the transactional websites and all digital front-end tools. Use your skills within innovative and fast paced digital Investment business.
- Manage websites and digital front-end tools.
- Create and maintain user interface for clients, advisers, and discretionary investment managers.
- Be instrumental in creating an engaging and simple user experience, which meet best practice digital design.
- Manage key Vendors such as Web development agency, data provider, illustration engine provider.
- Ensure content is up-to-date, clear and compliant. Work closely with digital content + proposition teams
- Resolve web issues and document impact to advisers/clients
- Ensure system security is maintained by working closely with IT.
- Test new digital journeys and functionality.
- Provide new ideas and enhance the digital experience/journey.
- Guardian for the web experience and interacting with IT teams for any issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Com or relevant degree
- 5 to 10 years relevant exp in Investments, Asset manager or Fin Advisory firm.
- Or exp in delivering digital customer service in e-comm business (transactional websites and apps).
- Understanding of infrastructure and IT operational aspects
- Knowledge of implementing technical solutions such as server hosting, firewall and networking, web application firewalls, databases
- Understand IT architectural landscape and system integration
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.