|Job title:||Regional Legal Counsel|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R800000 to R960000|
|Job published:||14 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||1609845124|
Regional Legal Counsel (R800k to R960k)
Dynamic global ICT / telecoms technology firm seeks energetic indiv. Pivotal role to provide high quality legal advice to the business, locally and across Southern Africa. Be instrumental in drafting legal agreements; rolling out regulatory compliance projects and providing Company Secretarial Services. Exciting career opportunity.
- Pivotal role to provide full range of legal services to the business.
- Draft, interprete and negotiate Sales, Tender, Bid and Acquisition Contracts/Agreements.
- Engage with external legal providers and Senior stakeholders.
- Key role to ensure corporate, contractual and regulatory Compliance.
- Implement and manage relevant systems and processes to ensure ongoing Compliance.
- Develop guidance, policies and training the business on Compliance and Risk aspects.
- Provide full Company Secretarial Services including in SA and Mozambique.
- Ensure the Board and its Committees are kept up to date with requisite information.
- Other pivotal duties to be discussed, at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Law degree and Admitted Attorney.
- Strong legal exp essential, pref within telecom’s / ICT or related industry.
Should you be interested in the position:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.