Job TitleSnr IT Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 10 years
Job Published12 April 2022
Job Reference No.1568562706
Senior IT Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud
Large Financial Services firm seeks organised individual. Pivotal role to manage multiple IT Infrastructure and Cloud projects.
- Manage and execute Infrastructure projects from end to end.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Be instrumental in managing project teams and vendors.
- Manage important Infrastructure and Cloud projects.
- Design project plans and identify resources.
- Recommend improvements, where necessary.
- Diagnose problems and generate workable solutions.
- Coordinate project planning activities. Prepare and schedule resources.
- Provide information into programme and project management tools.
- Manage project execution to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate activities to completion project budget and deadline.
- Report on project progress and project plan adjustments.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Degree and Adv Diploma in Project Mgt (PM).
- 6 to 12 yrs exp in IT Project Mgt within Financial Services.
- Exp in Hybrid and Agile methodologies.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No WhatsApp CV can be accepted.