|Job title:||Head of ESG|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Job published:||17 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||1235663717|
Head of ESG
Leading Financial Services firm seeks dedicated ESG Specialist. Pivotal role to drive and lead ESG across the firm. Be instrumental in ensuring they become a better corporate citizen, within their Investment and Asset Mgt space. Exciting new role with market leader.
- Key role to implement + manage of all aspects associated with responsible investing.
- Align the Investment process to the UNPRI and ensure the co.’s becomes an active signatory.
- Ensure firm adheres to the policies prescribed by SASB.
- Develop and maintain an Investor Stewardship report for investment process.
- Complete ESG reports for UNPRI for all Investment, 3rd party Asset Managers etc.
- Update proxy voting and governance policy and procedures.
- Lead ESG Committee and implement policy and procedures for ESG.
- Represent the firm at UNPRI and CRISA forums.
- Keep up to date with new developments and participate in Investment meetings.
- Build partnerships and create new alliances with key stakeholders in ESG.
- Other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree and strong ESG exp in Wealth Mgt, Investments, Asset Mgt
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.