|Job title:||Complex Relationship Manager - Banking|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||7 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R700000 to R900000|
|Job published:||23 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||995726809|
Relationship Manager - Banking
Leading bank seeks a seasoned banker who is professional and credible. Pivotal role to manage a portfolio of mature and mostly self-employed Wealth clients. Be instrumental in analysing complex financial statements and structure complex deals.
- Key role to manage a portfolio of High Net worth clients.
- Provide sound advice and superior service.
- Be instrumental in retaining clients and acquiring new business.
- Build excellent, personal and trusting relationship with portfolio of clients.
- Understand the clients’ unique personal and business needs.
- Interact with the rest of the bank, such as Business Banking, Private Banking and CIB, to provide seamless solutions.
- Proactively communicate new products and services.
- Cross sell on focussed wealth leads and lending opportunities.
- Introduce entire spectrum of transactional banking products, Investments, Forex, offshore banking etc
- Analyse financial statements and structure quality credit applications.
- Restructure debt for efficiencies and bring client’s assets under one roof.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Law, CFP or related. FAIS qualified.
- 7 to 10 years exp in Relationship Mgt exp in top bank is essential.
- Equity Appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.