|Job title:||AML Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||750000 to 850000 years|
|Salary:||R750000 to R850000|
|Job published:||11 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||730815523|
R750k - R850k plus bonus
Join leading listed Insurance Group and support management in the execution of their responsibilities in terms of financial crime combatting, sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) to ensure compliance to FICA, POCDATARA, POCA and other local & international AML/terrorist financing (TF) legislation and regulations.
- Develop and implement an Anti Money Laundering strategy.
- Ensure all Anti Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing gaps are identified and remediated within specific timelines
- Develop, implement, and enhance the transaction monitoring system
- Act as subject matter expert relating to Anti Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing legislation and regulations
- Provide guidance on risk-based approach (RBA) to Anti Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing;
- Team management
Qualification and experience:
- B.Comm, Law, Bachelors degree or equivalent is required.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Qualification is advantageous.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) or Institute of Commercial Forensic Practitioners (ICFP) is advantageous.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role and leading a team in the financial services industry is required.