Job TitleSupply Chain Planner (E-commerce)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published06 December 2021
Job Reference No.643386292
Supply Chain Planner (E-commerce)
Attractive market related salary
Are you driven? Are you innovative? Are you passionate about E-commerce and improving processes within Supply Chain?
If so, then this job is for you!
The successful candidate needs to be solution oriented with experience in supply chain planning in an E-commerce environment. This role suits a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, forward-thinking, young/agile team environment.
- Stock demand planning for the various warehouses
- Ensure stock availability for all items on the online shop
- Weekly stock forecasting for the various warehouses
- Manage stock transfers between various warehouses
- Manage long-haul drivers and schedules between various warehouses
- Stock wastage management for all fresh and ambient products in each category
- Support the E-commerce operations manager with tasks in line with SOP's
Qualifications and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in logistics/supply chain/business
- Have proven relevant experience in stock planning and forecasting
- At least 3 years’ experience in supply chain planning for fresh and ambient products
- Good knowledge & understanding of E-commerce business processes
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable using Logistics & Stock Control Software (Sage/SAP)
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
Please apply online.