|Job title:||Strategic Head of Benefits (Behavioural Scientist)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||12 to 15 years|
|Salary:||R1300000 to R1500000|
|Job published:||24 July 2020|
|Job reference no:||514754400|
Strategic Head of Benefits (Behavioural Scientist)
Leading bank seeks leader with a futuristic mind-set. Pivotal role to develop new Employee Benefits and Rewards framework, across African regions. Utilise your Behavioural Scientist abilities. Exciting career opportunity within market leader.
- Pivotal role to design innovative Employee Benefits and Rewards programme.
- Assess current benefits in SA and across Africa regions.
- Analyse employee data, economic trends in different markets and global best practice.
- Develop compelling Employee Value Proposition to position co. as Employee of Choice.
- Put together an integrated and innovative framework for the group.
- Understand external drivers that influence behaviours.
- Analyse what we have learnt for Covid-19 and utilise those insights.
- Understand the regulators and how they influence benefits.
- Key role to understand how certain benefits/rewards can impact behaviours.
- Be part of the Rewards Mgt team and Exco.
- Make compelling presentations to Statco.
- Good negotiator. Convince Sen Mgt and shape opinions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree. Honours or Masters in Behavioural Science, an advantage.
- Good experience in developing benefits/rewards programs, within major FS firm (Insurance, banking, Investments) or Consulting firm.
- Strong experience in Behavioural Science in the workplace.
- Understanding of the Africa region and relevant benefits.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.