Job TitleCyber Security Lead
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience12 to 15 years
SalaryR1100000 to R1600000
Job Published29 September 2021
Job Reference No.477225922
Cyber Security Lead
Reputable Financial Services firm seeks top Cyber Security professional. Pivotal role to build resilient IT Cyber Security capabilities. Deliver on a robust and integrated Cyber Security strategy for the business. Drive Cyber Security for Cloud and Infrastructure. Exciting career opportunity.
- Deliver on IT Cyber Security strategy and proactively identify threats.
- Develop models for critical technologies such as applications and infrastructure.
- Manage IT projects on Cyber Security and ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Conduct research to get a clear view of new and emerging threats facing technology.
- Manage IT Security control environment.
- Create awareness of cyber-security threats within IT community and business.
- Assist business in selecting appropriate IT controls to combat cyber-security threats.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and implications on mobile, cloud and social.
- Coordinate Cyber Security incident management, response and recovery for IT.
- Utilise latest Defensive and Offensive techniques.
- Provide penetration testing service to all lines of business.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT, CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- 10 to 15 years in Cyber Security with Fin. Services or related industry.
- Very strong Technical abilities in Cyber Security.
- Proven track record in Mgt.
Should you be interested in the position:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.