|Job title:||QA Test lead|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R600000 to R649999|
|Job published:||15 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||4275506380|
QA Test Lead
R600k - R650k
Superb career opportunity with growing Investment Administrators. Reporting to the Head of Business Solutions you will be responsible for for software testing for the organization and will therefore also be required to identify and escalate potential delays on the delivery of projects, manage both manual and automated test scripts for the team.
Key performance areas
- Be responsible for the development of best practice test strategies for the business
- Responsible for the management, leadership, development, support and output of the QA test team.
Develop and document test plans, test cases, SQL scripts and automation scripts based on user requirements, condition data as required
- Document and execute regression, functional, and integration tests
- Document and track software failures using JIRA and/or similar tools
- Work with developers and QA team members to resolve outstanding bugs
- Support ongoing work to automate and document QA regression testing
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant qualification or certifications coupled with 5 years experience in a QA Test role
- Experience testing Financial products and websites
- Knowledge of Retail Investment domain or financial services.
- Flexcube, Bizagi, Digiata, SQL adv