Job TitlePortfolio Analyst (Quant or Investment Analyst)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 8 years
Job Published08 June 2022
Job Reference No.4243550727
Portfolio Analyst (Quant or Investment Analyst)
Reputable Asset Mgt firm seeks analytical indiv. Exciting and critical opportunity. Be instrumental in conducting research, gathering & analysing data. Support Portfolio Mgt in Investment decisions plus Marketing and Client Service teams. New role. Great culture.
- Update database/s with findings to enhance identification of trends and analysis.
- Apply relevant research methodologies, tools and techniques. Effectively gather info.
- Conduct research and keep up-to-date with data related to the economy and financial markets.
- Conduct research and investigation activities for selection of investment decisions.
- Support the Portfolio Management process by monitoring duration, cash, sector targets, security level targets and foreign exchange hedges.
- Contribute to the investment reporting and analytics process.
- Support the Marketing and Client Service teams with data requests.
- Execute task and improve quality of data for areas of specialisation.
- Other key deliverables to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Maths, Stats, Finance or relevant ess. Honours or CIPM an Advantage.
- Exp as Portfolio Analyst or Quant Analyst or Performance Analyst or Investment Analyst.
- Analytics exp in Asset Mgt or Investment firm. Equity apt. Exp in Statpro, an Adv.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.