Job TitleBusiness Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR500000 to R620000
Job Published30 September 2021
Job Reference No.4203239676
Niche and reputable Fin Services firm seeks driven and extroverted indiv. Pivotal role to interact with clients within the logistics and freight industry plus to analyse financial statements. Also, project manage exciting digital projects to improve and automate systems / processes. Great culture and flexible working environment. Opportunity to learn and build your career. Training to be provide.
- Manage a portfolio of key clients in the freight and logistics industry.
- Provide Credit Risk underwriting for different classes of business.
- Request and analyse financial statements.
- Attend meetings with key clients in the industry.
- Capture data and conduct facility reviews.
- Assist in negotiating Guarantees for clients in target industries.
- Be involved in managing digital projects.
- Create capacity through technology and to improve on systems.
- Create and make improvements to dashboards / reports.
- Analysis Projects including exposure, pricing and claims analysis.
- Development of ad-hoc business tools/models.
- Manage special projects such as Customer Experience plus data and underwriting processes.
- Additional responsibilities to be discussed during interview.
Qualification and Experience:
- BCom or similar degree.
- FAIS compliant (RE5).
- Fin Analysis or Credit Analyst or suitable exp in Fin Services or logistics industry.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- NO Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.