Job TitleRelease and Change Specialist
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 10 years
SalaryR625000 to R740000
Job Published22 November 2021
Job Reference No.4034272128
Release and Change Manager, Cape Town
Customer focused Asset Mgt firm seeks detail-orientated indiv. Pivotal role to lead Release and Change Mgt in fast-paced digital environment.
- Be instrumental in ensuring thorough and consistent processes across all environments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as external vendors, test teams, development, IT Ops and business users.
- Own the delivery channels for programme and production.
- Track multiple vendor software components to ensure visibility.
- Maintain deployment schedule and define testing capabilities
- Communicate clearly to the business regarding code releases, risk/impact (downtime and new functionality).
- Ensure that change is deployed consistently and accurately.
- Coordinate with suppliers, IT Ops, Configuration and Change Mgt.
- Use relevant toolset such as Jira and Confluence to track and report on change records.
- Distribute the change and release schedules and pipelines.
- Other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- BCom or Bus Mgt degree.
- Certificate in ITIL/COBIT, an advantage.
- 6 to 10 years exp in Release + Change Mgt in Fin Serv or Investments or Asset Mgt.
- Exp in IT Service Mgt tools such as JIRA, Remedy, etc.
- Knowledge of Version Control Tools (e.g. Git, SourceTree).
- Exp in Automating Software Build and Deployment.
Should you be interested in the position:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.