|Job title:||Service Delivery Manager - Investments|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Salary:||R750000 to R950000|
|Job published:||09 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||4031564039|
Service Delivery Manager - Investments
Leading Investment firm seeks proactive individual to assist in building exciting new Financial Services business. Provide leading edge Investment platform and support services to Independent Financial Advisers and Tied Advisers. Pivotal role to deliver a highly competitive proposition based on customer centricity and digital enablement. Great career opportunity to deliver this innovative solution.
- Manage the flow of work across Key Account Managers and Service Support Teams.
- Key role to responsively delivery to achieve SLAs and be highly customer centric.
- Check quality and provide effective feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Drive consistency and continual improvement of service and process.
- Create a culture of accountability and customer centric delivery, putting the Adviser at the centre of the Investment platform.
- Be the first point of contact for escalation for issues/complaints. Collaborate with advisers to resolve.
- Lead the team to achieve their goals and to be accountable.
- Manage capacity planning, resources and performance of the team.
- Utilise Mgt Info to identify areas of improvement.
- Train team in product knowledge, processes and systems.
- Maintain business processes and ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Support the Sales force to provide effective assistance to Advisers.
- Provide solutions and Customer experiences which pleases Financial Advisers.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Com (Fin, Ecos, Stats, Investment Mgt) or relevant degree.
- 8 to 12 yrs exp in Fin Adviser firm, FS Customer Service or Investment Platform business.
- Good understanding of Investment and Life products.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s can be accepted.