|Job title:||Head of Retentions|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Salary:||R1000000 to R1400000|
|Job published:||09 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||3913986485|
Head of Retentions
Reputable Financial Services firm seeks strategic and influential indiv. Pivotal role to devise and roll-out integrated Retention strategies for Short-Term Insurance products offerings, targeting Personal + Corporate Wealth clients. Exciting NEW role with market leader, due to business expansion.
- Proactively develop and implement integrated Retention strategies.
- Gather and interpret lapse data, market trends and competitor insights.
- Align resources through KPI’s and governance for the firm’s Retention levers.
- Develop Communications campaign to build awareness of the importance to retain clients.
- Implement appropriate product offerings + pricing (discounts + premium reductions).
- Devise predictive models + preventative strategies (coaching, product design + scripting).
- Roll out Retention strategies + campaigns through diverse channels (digital, face-to-face, contact centres etc).
- Promote customer retention and enhance existing systems.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Other pivotal duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- Business Degree or Advanced Diploma. Honours an advantage.
- Good exp in Retention in Short-Term Insurance environ.
- Proven track record as a business leader.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.