|Job title:||Snr IT Security Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 12 years|
|Salary:||R1000000 to R1400000|
|Job published:||11 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||3629995051|
Senior IT Security Manager
Niche & entrepreneurial bank seeks delivery-orientated indiv. Key role to implement IT Security strategies and policies. Protect the business from IT Security threats and cyber-hacking. Be instrumental in overseeing IT Security operations.
- Manage IT Security operations. Create and implement robust IT security strategy.
- Enhance, develop and roll-out cloud-centric cybersecurity model.
- Conduct assessment of current IT Security practices/systems and identify areas for improvement.
- Deliver new IT Security technology and implement next generation solutions.
- Deploy robust IT Security technologies.
- Perform IT Security Risk assessments and investigate ways to minimise threats.
- Monitor IT Security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems.
- Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cyber security technologies.
- Ensure business continuity. Protect the company’s Assets and Information.
- Interact with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Implement effective process for reporting of IT Security incidents and investigate breaches.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Comp Sc or IT.
- CISA, CISM or CGEIT advantageous.
- MS Security Certification – MS 365 and Azure.
- Proven track record in IT Security, within Audit or Cons firm or Fin Serv. or boutique firms in relevant sectors.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No WhatsApp CV’s will be accepted.