|Job title:||BI Developer / Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R600000 to R950000|
|Job published:||23 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||3622476089|
BI Developer/Analyst (R600k to R950k)
Niche Financial Services firm seeks Tech-driven indiv. Pivotal role to develop, maintain, configure and enhance all aspects of BI Warehouse for Wealth Mgt team. Use data analytics to drive strategy and predictive models. Great culture.
- Systems and solution specifications.
- Create functional specs to derive solutions, etc
- Pivotal role in Development
- Modify software to correct errors, adapt new hardware or improve interfaces
- Analyse info to determine and plan installation of new system or modifications.
- Consults on project status, proposals, technical issues,
- Store, retrieve + manipulate data for analysis.
- Key Analyst duties including developing business requirements
- Extract insights by integrating complex datasets.
- Apply data mining techniques and stats
- Testing: create test plans, test data and test packs, etc
- Change Management:
- Review development of new functionality
- Follow up on change control processes, etc
- Support: provide 2nd and 3rd level support, etc
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed in an interview
- Pivotal tasks in Application Development, Service Mgt
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed, at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Degree in IT systems or equivalent, BI Certifications (MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE).
- Thorough understanding of MS Development tools + relevant MS technologies
- 5 to 10 years’ exp in BI Development in Financial services or banking
- BI Development exp in Wealth Mgt, a distint advantage.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on (011) 234 – 4313.