|Job title:||Portfolio Manager: Quant (Jhb or CT)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 12 years|
|Job published:||20 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||3156026505|
Portfolio Manager - Quant Strat (Jhb or CT)
Highly reputable Asset Mgt firm seeks commercially astute Quant. Key role in Quant Research and Portfolio Mgt across multiple asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-asset, Crypto). Utilise your Portfolio Mgt, Quant and Tech skills. Based in Jhb or Cape Town. Exciting new career opportunity.
- Extract data from various providers using your quantitative skills.
- Extract meaningful insights from the data (risk and return) and construct investment portfolios.
- Responsible for portfolios ranging from rebalance, cash flow, treatment of corporate actions.
- Represent the business in Client Presentations.
- Contribute to Machine Learning platform and implement in investment processes.
- Combine macro data into comprehensive and intelligent Investment thesis.
- Interact with and integrate large datasets from providers.
- Contribute to quantitative and multi-asset research.
- Utilise Tidyverse/R technology stack in analysis.
- Embrace AI/ML techniques in investment operations.
- Understand market dynamics and portfolio implementation.
- Explain complex concepts in concise + clear terms to key stakeholders and clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Maths, Engineering, Actuarial Science or Computer Science.
- Honours or CFA, CA or MBA an advantage.
- 6 to 12 yrs. exp in Quant Portfolio Management in Fin Markets, Investments, Asset Mgt
- Exp in Tidyverse/R. Understanding of AI/Machine Learning (ML).
Should you be interested in the opportunity:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595
- Looking forward to engaging with you.