|Job title:||Head of Creative & Performance Marketing|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R700000 to R719999|
|Job published:||26 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||3081343942|
Head of Creative & Performance Marketing
R720k (Neg) plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with high performing Fintech. Join this dynamic team of seasoned business, marketing, product and development professionals. You will be the right hand to the Chief Marketing Officer and take responsibility for the creative and content strategies that underpin the achievement of the marketing, product and business KPI’s.
- Develop, lead and execute on the Creative and Performance Marketing strategy.
- Continuously evaluate, optimise and refine creative, CX, UX and content using channel performance data, customer insights and conversion metrics to ensure delivery of business case KPI’s and stretch targets.
- Lead and take a hands on approach in the development of content that supports the brand, marketing communications and product CX execution.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise CX touchpoint comms, marketing comms and paid advertising creative based on the performance of each.
- Liaise and manage internal stakeholders inclusive of Product, Customer Support and 3rd Party Service providers.
- Make suggestions for better product solutions or features informed by data and customer insights.
- Be the consumer champion understanding their needs and be their voice across all customer facing touchpoints.
- Partner with highly skilled product, support, business and technology teams to deliver on the business vision.
- Work within a defined budget, targets and KPI’s.
- Manage your and your teams deliverables through effective project planning and execution.
Qualification's and experience
- Relevant Degree or post-graduate qualification in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 5 years in similar position essential.