Job TitleSales Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 8 years
SalaryR300000 to R360000
Job Published04 October 2021
Job Reference No.3071181203
R300k - R360k
Outstanding career opportunity with world class manufacturer. Support the Head of Business Development and be responsible for:
• Maintaining the sales inbox: communication with clients & colleagues coordinating sales-related activities to fulfil client expectations and queries. – Efficient, streamlined, support to Project Management team.
• Ensure timeous and accurate processing of customer orders, communicating customer expectation to Production Planning and chasing this process in order to supply timeous customer confirmation. SAP KPI.
• Weekly preparing of in-depth analysis and reporting on sales data updates, changes and outlook of the orderbook & fill rate to exec team, PM’s and finance.
• Support and coordinating function between engineering, PM and other departments to ensure timeous invoicing of NRC/development services.
• Coordination of aftersales quote queries – delegating tasks to procurement, PM and other if needed.
•Meticulous SAP sales and forecasting management by incorporating and coordinating live information from customers, PM team, procurement and production planning.
•Weekly open order recons in-line with customer expectation to maintain a transparent view internally and resolving issues to minimize potential risks.
•Ad hoc coordinating of small and aftersales project orders.
•Collating and interpreting KPI’s and other information for presentations.
Qualifications and experience
Min 5 years relevant experience coupled with finance background and sound knowledge of SAP.