|Job title:||SAP HR Team Lead (Shared Services)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R550000 to R600000|
|Job published:||16 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||2957763910|
Outstanding career opportunity with leading listed FMCG Group for experienced HR shared service professional within a SAP environment. You will be responsible for managing a team and handling all SAP HR system related queries and activities. You will maintain all HR data controlled by the HRSC to the highest standard and in accordance with agreed processes and legislation.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely and captured on the SAP system.
- Critically review and analyse PA inputs to supporting files before set deadline and handover to payroll
- Review business processes within HRSC according to best-practice, with the objective of meeting the service-level-agreement expectations
- Perform review and audits on payroll master data integrity.
- Establish HRSC query resolution process, to ensure queries are managed within the Service-Level-Agreement timeframes
- Supervise HR Service Centre team
Qualifications and experience
- Qualification – B.Comm (or similar business related qualification)
- 3+ years SAP Payroll Experience
- 5+ years HR Service Centre experience
- Previous experience managing a team is advantageous