|Job title:||Financial Manager (CA)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Job published:||15 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||2935006191|
R600k plus bonus
Launch your career with leading Investment Group, reporting into the Senior Financial Manager you will be responsible for:
Financial reporting of designated investment cluster businesses
• Management and statutory financial reporting, including consolidation
• Ensuring that financial records are maintained which are comprehensive, up to date, accurate and meet legal and regulatory requirements
• Tax and VAT compliance
• Project management of specific financial Cluster initiatives throughout the year
• Management of budget process of designated businesses
• Assist with financial analyses or responsible for a division providing financial accounting services.
• Applies principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports.
• Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
• Audits contracts, orders and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
Qualifications and experience
- CA with 1-3 years experience in Financial Accounting.
- Experience within financial services would be advantageous
- Experience in consolidations will be highly advantageous
- Relocation assistance is offered