|Job title:||Investment Administrator (Accounts - Recons)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R380000 to R480000|
|Job published:||09 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||2842244115|
Investment Admin (Accounts - Recons)
Leading Financial Services firm seeks efficient indiv’s. Pivotal role to provide Investment Admin support for exciting new Investment platform. Process Investment reconciliations and other key duties.
- Process Investment administration reconciliations on Investment platform (Cash and Asset portfolios).
- Reconcile and complete Investment Admin processes within agreed service levels.
- Ensure any discrepancies or breaks are investigated and corrected quickly.
- Log defects on systems and update register accordingly.
- Ensure system and business processes are aligned.
- Ensure recons are audit compliant. Ensure robust quality and control.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and monthly stats.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders, Manco + third parties.
- Provide support for the wider Investment Admin team.
- Build effective controls to mitigate any risk to the organization.
- Other responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- 5 to 8 years exp in Ops Finance in Fin Advisory or Investment business.
- Utilise your knowledge of LISP
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats App CV’s can be accepted.