|Job title:||Veeam Backup Engineer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Job published:||08 April 2021|
|Job reference no:||273737730|
Veeam Backup Engineer
Leading bank seeks highly efficient indiv. Critical role for Veeam Engineer. Pivotal role to support the business to migrate to Veeam. Exciting career opportunity with market leader. Complex environment.
- Key role to design, configure, develop, integrate, test, implement, document, and support the Backup Infrastructure ecosystem.
- Ensure Backup devices are maintained on a regular basis.
- Manage performance of the environment and devise remediation plans for Backup.
- Manage Incidents and resolve problems.
- Ensure that all Backup related devises conform to ITSM Governance controls.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in VEEAM.
- BSc degree in IT or Computer Science , an advantage.
- 10 to 15 years as Backup Engineer in large institution. Exp in Veeam.
- Good exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Happy to work overtime. Will receive compensation.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No What App CV’s will be accepted.