|Job title:||Digital Communications and Record Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R600000 to R760000|
|Job published:||25 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||2595025498|
Digital Communication & Record Specialist
Leading Bank seeks detail-orientated indiv. Pivotal role to customise Communications for Insurance business and keep accurate customer records on various platforms. Utilise your Communication and technical IT skills with market leader.
- Key role to develop and execute overall Communication and information strategies.
- Manage accurate Customers communication and records in terms FAIS.
- Keep records of important communications such as Voice Recordings, Application Forms, emails etc.
- Utilise various computer platforms and systems such as FileNet.
- Develop targeted customer communication and write content for emails, letters etc...
- Manage communication infrastructure such as designing call flows of contact centres.
- Manage and store all Customer communication generated from various systems.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed in an interview.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Communications or Marketing or suitable.
- 4 to 7 years exp in Comm’s in Fin Serv, Insurance or relevant sector.
- Knowledge of some of these platforms: Crystal Report Writer, NICE, FileNet, Mavern, Avaya, SQL, Sapphire.
- Equity appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.