|Job title:||Senior Communications Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R1000000 to R1200000|
|Job published:||03 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||2508220092|
Senior Communications Specialist
R1m - R1.2m
Leading listed Investment Group are looking for seasoned Communications Specialist. You will be responsible for translating the Group strategy and insights into relevant strategic reputation message framework for content distribution to position them as an employer of choice among staff.
Key performance areas
- Deliver content plans that effectively supports the Group
- Build an internal content marketing capability
- Internal marketing and communications strategy
- Supports executive stakeholder management in respect of leveraging and landing all key reputational themes and narratives internally across multiple platforms.
- Provide proactive profiling support to key executives, aligned strongly to external media profiling approach to provide maximum impact internally.
Support in the increase of leadership affinity among employees.
- Key point of contact for Executives in partnership with the Head: Communications in respect of positioning the impact of internal messages and
alignment to external messages.
- Ability to engage directly with executives at a strategic level and provide input and support Head of Group Comms & PR Content sharing based on macro trends as opposed to micro activities to amplify and compliment communications.
- Develops, leverages and repurposes content assets for use across various platforms.
Qualifications and experience
• A minimum of 5-7 years communications experience, of which at least 5 should be in internal communications.
• Excellent understanding of the full communication mix.
• Experience within a listed company, as well as previous work on annual financial results would be advantageous.
• Proven ability to develop content strategies and to make recommendations to executive management around internal communications.
• Strong analytical and data driven thinking.