|Job title:||CTO - Wealth|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Salary:||R1350000 to R1900000|
|Job published:||12 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||2406395347|
CTO - Wealth
Niche and growing bank seeks proactive and results-driven relationship builder. Pivotal role to lead dynamic Technology team for Wealth Mgt business. Be instrumental in driving, implementing and managing the Technology strategy. Ensure strategic goals are supported by appropriate technologies. Key role to ensure system stability and on-going innovation. Exciting career opportunity. Great environment and collaborative culture.
- Develop and implement effective and relevant Technology Strategy for the Wealth business.
- Participate in business workshops and Communicate Tech strategy to all stakeholders.
- Interact effectively with key stakeholders in Wealth Mgt team, IT and across the business.
- Keep up-to-date with latest innovations, competitor trends and shifts in the market.
- Create attainable goals to turn the technology strategy into tangible results.
- Determine a technology roadmap that is aligned to business’s aspirations.
- Implement and manage integrated projects and new technology initiatives from end-to-end.
- Ensure the Technology enhances the Client experience internally and externally.
- Test appropriate technology before deployment.
- Ensure the Technology is adopted across the firm and measure/track progress.
- Manage and inspire a team of Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Digital + Development Specialists.
- Create a productive work environment and maintain a collaborative culture.
- Lead the team to ensure successful technology implementation and architecture.
- Oversee and support broader IT team and maintain stable technology and systems.
- Partner with Group IT, technology and change teams.
- Manage Data feeds and collection. Integrate the Data and ensure data integrity
- Instrumental role in managing key Vendors and tracking their performance.
- Ensure robust Cyber Security across Wealth Systems and applications.
- Other key duties to be discussed
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in IT of Comp Science or relevant degree
- 10 to 15 years exp as CIO or CTO in Wealth Mgt, Financial Markets, Financial Services.
Should you be interested in this great opportunity:
- Please could you apply online.
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.