|Job title:||Senior Java Developer - Perm|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R800000 to R900000|
|Job published:||16 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||2394580232|
Our client, a very forward thinking, market leader in the banking industry, well known for their product innovation, are looking to appoint and experienced and innovative Java Developer with share their expertise in designing, developing, and maintaining enterprise software applications.
If you, are you seeking a challenge and are ready to take your career to new heights in a solution driven and knowledge sharing space, this is for you - APPLY NOW!!!!
Reporting to the Application Development Manager, be extensively involved in a key strategic project involving building up a mobile platform app.
Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Related. Knowledge of: Software design principles, Git source control; Jenkins and / or other CI Tools; Agile SDLC
Ability to: develop detailed project plans; coordinate the activities of outsourced Hogan technical services; work independently and make sound judgements; meet critical deadlines; must have strong scripting skills; problem solving skills; leadership and mentoring skills.
Experience or qualification in the following areas beneficial
- Web application development
- Web services experience
- Ability to interpret ERDs, process flow charts, sequence diagrams and use cases.
- Ability to document requirements using UML.
- Enterprise Messaging Bus architectures
- Strong skills to investigate and analyse information in troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of project management principles and SDLC
- Experience in working in a large corporate environment pref.
- Excellent Jboss /Wildfly or any other JEE application server administration skills
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems (Hippo CMS)
- Good understanding of data processing tools such as Kafka
- Good understanding of Microservices technologies (service discovery and registry)
If this role is in line with your career aspirations, please email email@example.com. Karen Schmoor – SET Consulting on (011) 234-4313.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay a referral fee for successful referrals!
Please note, if you have not heard back from us within 1 week, then please regard your application as unsuccessful.