|Job title:||Analyst Business Development and Planning|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R500000 to R600000|
|Job published:||26 November 2020|
|Job reference no:||238280174|
Analyst Business Development and Planning
R500k – R600k
12-month contact - Cape Town
Launch your career with global FMCG Group. Reporting to a Financial Executive you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring relevant, accurate and comprehensive information, reports and analysis of internal business performance is provided to key stakeholders.
- Support key decision makers in pro-actively identifying business opportunities to enhance overall business performance.
- Coordinate preparation of Strategic business plans and budgeting processes.
- You will handle multiple projects across numerous functions in the business (Sales, pricing, and supply chain analysis)
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in finance or recently qualified CA
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Finance, Budgeting, Reporting and Analysis
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint