|Job title:||Fund Administrator|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R400000 to R475000|
|Job published:||09 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||2382628653|
Reputable Financial Services firm seeks diligent indiv. Key role to maintain all aspects of Funds on new Investment platform.
- Pivotal role to add new funds to the Investment platform.
- Managing fund changes on the Core system.
- Manage ballot requirements and timelines, etc.
- Engage with team to draft proposal to the Retirement Fund, etc.
- Maintain all aspects of the Funds such as closures, access, capping and other changes.
- Ensure funds are linked to the correct fund universe and info is kept up-to-date.
- Compile accurate fund reports (Stats and Institutional/ Retail reports).
- Submit monthly reports to Mancos.
- Communicate all fund changes, new fund additions, etc. to internal and external stakeholders.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom or Diploma in Investments or Bus Admin
- 5 to 8 yrs. exp in Fund Relations or Fund maintenance in Fin Advisory or Investment business.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s can be accepted.