|Job title:||Internal Trainer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R6000 to R8000|
|Job published:||14 May 2020|
|Job reference no:||2331930836|
R8000 per month
Fantastic opportunity within a fast-growing financial technology company that operates nationally. You will be reporting to the operations manager. You will take responsibility for the call center training needs.
1. Needs Assessment
- Assess training for individual departments
- Develop programs to meet those needs for individual departments
2. Training design
- Design programs using techniques such as classroom learning (ILT), demonstration, one-on-one coaching, or online learning.
- Schedule training sessions to minimize disruption to normal working hours.
- Design and incorporate post training assessments.
3. Training delivery
- Must be able to demonstrate skill themselves.
- Ensure in service training and mentoring is progressing in line with approved skills plans, and is correctly documented and recorded.
ODETDP Qualification: Occupational Directed Educational Training and Development Practices (Preferable)
HR Diploma (Optional)
Registered Skills Development Facilitator (Advantage)
Facilitator experience (Advantage)
Fluent in English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa (would be an advantage)
Please apply online.