|Job title:||Senior Cyber Security Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||12 to 16 years|
|Salary:||R1400000 to R2000000|
|Job published:||16 April 2021|
|Job reference no:||2237505264|
Head of Cyber Security
Leading Financial Services firm seeks reputable IT professional. Pivotal role to provide leadership and direction to build resilient IT Cyber Security capabilities. Develop and deliver an integrated Cyber Security strategy for the business.
- Formulate IT Cyber Security strategy and proactively identify threats.
- Develop models for critical technologies such as applications and infrastructure.
- Manage IT projects on Cyber Security and ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Conduct research to get a clear view of new and emerging threats facing technology.
- Manage IT Security control environment.
- Create awareness of cyber-security threats within IT community and business.
- Assist business in selecting appropriate IT controls to combat cyber-security threats.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and implications on mobile, cloud and social.
- Coordinate Cyber Security incident management, response and recovery for IT.
- Provide penetration testing service to all lines of business.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT, CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- 10 to 15 years in Cyber Security with Fin. Services or related industry.
- Proven track record in leading a team.
Should you be interested in the position:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.