|Job title:||Risk Manager - Business Banking|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 6 years|
|Salary:||R500000 to R650000|
|Job published:||12 April 2021|
|Job reference no:||2006577166|
Risk Manager (R500k to R650k)
Entrepreneurial bank seeks Risk champion. Play pivotal role in managing all Risks and controls across Business banking. Exciting new career opportunity.
- Assess the Risks and regulatory changes.
- Perform informal and formal reviews of the Business Banking area.
- Utilise technology to optimise business processes, mitigate and minimise risks.
- Ascertain what actions are required to strengthen or reduce Risks.
- Manage all Risk activities, plus legal and contract Risks.
- Develop and implement operational risk and compliance processes/practices.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant contracts, and regulatory requirements.
- Represent business on all risk and audit forums.
- Write relevant Risk and Compliance reports.
- Improve the effectiveness and relevance of internal and external loss data.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- LLB Degree or Diploma in Risk and/or Compliance Mgt.
- 3 to 6 yrs. Risk or Compliance exp within Banking.
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Should you be interested in the role and have the relevant experience:
- Please submit your CV via the Link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No What-App CV’s will be accepted.