|Job title:||Client Research Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R500000 to R550000|
|Job published:||24 November 2020|
|Job reference no:||1903054084|
Client Research Analyst (Investments)
Superb career opportunity with leading Investment Group. The purpose of the role is market and industry / competitor research, client management information, content and positioning and the integration of CRM environment for the account executives.
- Analyse, interpret and share (written) market, product and industry related research showing how it impacts our business and value proposition to clients.
- Updating our performance, positioning, risk, market share and flow statistics, over time, building a single cohesive picture, from multiple sources, relative to the industry and peer experience.
- Building client insights and profiles from the CRM client record, public information, research network and the account executive (distribution).
- Produce insightful quantitative and qualitative competitor analysis that adds value to retention and growth activity.
- Build and update the content bank: new business pitches, sales aids and ad hoc client reporting for the respective capability using consistent templates from within the content management system.
- Provide support to the Distribution team in any way that maintains and enhances the client experience.
- Responding timeously to asset consultant queries and requests.
- Present client and investment-related information to the Distribution team.
- Produce written research and articles covering the industry, market, product and client topics in English
- Commercial degree with advanced Excel skills
- 3-5 years’ experience at a LISP / Multi-Manager / Asset Manager in a product development team, unit trust research team, investment marketing team or investment team
- Available to travel nationally