|Job title:||Field Ops Area Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R500000 to R625000|
|Job published:||28 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||1862657074|
Field Ops Area Manager
Growing Telco’s firm seeks driven & hand-on indiv. Pivotal role to manage + provide Ops support to POP facilities, Equip, Contractors, BSM + partners. Maintain infrastructure, systems for ISP, OSP, etc..
- Oversee and Provide technical support to maintenance teams working on network outages.
- Key role to ensure that network SLA’s and contracts are adhered to.
- Access and interpret network element alarms and provide findings
- Ensure changes are implemented without deviations.
- Involved with outages and ensure cases are actioned timeously.
- Develop relationship with Field Support team during network outages, planned works and network deployments.
- Set up planned works to eliminate temporary repairs in the network
- Manage Risks - update and maintain the risk register
- Ensure Operational readiness details for new services and routes
- Conduct meetings with the Service Providers, FLM and partners in the region / area
- Tracking of expenses. Manage assets and consumables.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Telecom’s
- 8 to 10 years exp in Field maintenance, transmission systems within Telecom’s
If you are interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV Online
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on (011) 234 - 4313