|Job title:||Group Talent Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1300000 to 1400000 years|
|Salary:||R1300000 to R1400000|
|Job published:||06 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||1831379000|
Excellent career opportunity with market leader in Financial Services. Reporting to the Group Head of Talent and be responsible for managing and implementing the Group Talent Management strategy. This includes Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Succession and Mobility across the Group.
- Supports the implementation of the Group Talent Management Strategy through Cluster HC teams
- Drives the embedding of the Talent Attraction, Acquisition, Retention and Mobility framework and practice in the Clusters HC Executives and business leaders
- Facilitates the implementation of the Onboarding framework and practice
- Consolidates the delivery of the required talent pipeline through robust Succession Planning in partnership with the business clusters
- Reporting and measurement related to area of accountability
- Contributes to the employee experience roadmap, measurement and feedback
Qualifications and experience
- Degree or Diploma with 8 to 10 years related experience or qualified by extensive experience.
- Sound experience in developing and driving strategic talent objectives within the business and ensuring talent practices, policies and processes are effectively implemented within the business.