|Job title:||Broker Cons|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Job published:||04 May 2020|
|Job reference no:||1518148471|
Broker Consultant (Basic + Comm)
Reputable FS firm seeks highly driven indiv. Pivotal role to grow the Broker network nationally in Short Term Insurance (Comm + Personal Lines). Exciting career opportunity. Write your own cheque.
- Generate business with new/existing Brokers and conduct on-site visits.
- Build great relationships with new/existing Brokers.
- Advise Brokers about products and encourage them to on-sell to their clients.
- Firm will provide relevant Administration and Claims support.
- Engage with Brokers and obtain data on loss ratios, discount arrangements, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with Brokers to discuss product options, features
- Prepare and make informative presentations to clients.
- Ensure clients are kept up-to-date with products, policies, processes.
- Negotiate Broker agreements, payment of commissions, etc.
- Provide excellent client service, retain existing Brokers and grow new portfolio of Brokers.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed in interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- RE and relevant FAIS qualifications.
- 5 to 8 years exp in Business Development / Broker roles in Short Term Insurance.
- Good understanding of Personal & Commercial insurance products and practices.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV Online
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595