|Job title:||Investor Relations Manager (CA)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||17 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||149849258|
Investor Relations Manager (CA)
R1.3m (Neg) plus bonus
New position with JSE listed global FMCG Group. Reporting to CFO you will be the key point of contact for the investment community whilst maintaining and developing a positive public image for the organisation.
Key performance areas
- Effectively communicating key messages to the prospective as well as the existing investors.
- Analyzes corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives
- Advising management on identifying and approaching suitable potential investors and on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders
- Facilitates investor and financial analyst meetings, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, suggesting and setting the format and dates of the meetings, and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meeting. These include conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Facilitates the company’s annual meeting, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, coordinating the meeting space, arranging press coverage, and other related tasks
- Manage output from NASDAQ or similar service provider i.e. shareholding analysis, investor perceptions studies, shareholder targeting and utilize access to their IR platform to analyze shareholder activity and or target potential investors
- Preparing investment related presentations and updates and periodic shareholder reports.
- Perform in depth financial analysis, researching the market and monitoring trading trends and metrics and interpreting data related to the company that could affect shareholders
- Creating financial and research models
Qualifications and experience
- CA(SA) with 10 years post articles commercial experience
- At 5 years of in a similar role within JSE listed entity.