Job TitleDemand Planning Specialist (Contract)
Experience6 to 10 years
Job Published17 March 2022
Job Reference No.1463279855
Demand Planning Specialist (Contract)
Global Telecommunications firm seeks Inventory Specialist (Demand Planning Specialist) for a Contract. New role. Pivotal opportunity to optimise the warehouse, Inventory Mgt, arrange logistics and other key functions.
- Be instrumental in managing the warehouse operations.
- Arrange logistical for international and local procurement of materials.
- Maintain and record all inventory stored in the Warehouse and other sites.
- Create and implement appropriate systems and procedures in Procurement and Warehouse management.
- Maintain traceable Admin system capable of recording all data.
- Work closely with internal customers and suppliers.
- Train the warehouse team and ensure integrity of the warehouse.
- Be involved with the basics of Inventory accounting.
- Amongst other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree.
- Good exp in Demand Planning in Telcos, Tech or related sectors.
- Understand Supply chain process and Inventory/Warehouse Mgt.