|Job title:||Enterprise Risk Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R650000 to R820000|
|Job published:||23 April 2021|
|Job reference no:||1250031065|
Enterprise Risk Manager (R650k to R820k)
Leading bank seeks proactive + analytical indiv. Key role to develop + implement Enterprise Risk Mgt (ERM) framework. Identify and address risks, protect the business and create value for Stakeholders. Great culture. Growing organisation.
- Pivotal role to improve the risk maturity profile of the firm.
- Create Risk Mgt awareness campaigns and training initiatives.
- Ensure Risk Mgt Frameworks are effectively embedded across the business.
- Facilitate the identification and assessment of all key operational risks.
- Monitor Digital + Transactional Banking processes to reduce or prevent incidents.
- Analyse trends and data to provide accurate report on Risk status.
- Timeously report on threats and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct research on advanced Risk Mgt techniques and methodologies.
- Conduct risk incident investigations and analyse root causes.
- Recommend appropriate Risk Mgt solutions to reduce the risk of re-occurrence.
- Be involved with Capital Adequacy Assessment Process and Group Recovery Plan.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Risk Mgt, Finance or Ecos.
- 5 to 10 years exp in Enterprise Risk Mgt in Fin. Serv. (Banking).
- Good knowledge of Basel Accord.
Should you be interested in this role:
- Please submit your application online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.