Job TitleAsst. Company Secretary
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 12 years
SalaryR800000 to R1200000
Job Published10 December 2021
Job Reference No.991059910
Assistant Company Secretary
Innovative Bank seeks professional + credible indiv. Pivotal role to run company secretarial function for portfolio of companies in the Group. Support Directors and business pillars in promoting good corporate governance. ?
- Be instrumental in running entire Company secretarial process for portfolio of companies.
- Ensure best practice In the Board and Meeting administration.
- Facilitate smooth operation of Boards and Board Committees.
- Draft agendas and Meeting papers etc. Prepare accurate minutes and action items.
- Provide strategic input into board practices, corporate governance matters and annual reporting process.
- Draft resolutions and other corporate communication.
- Implement changes in corporate laws / regulatory requirements.
- Run and coordinate statutory compliance.
- Ensure corporate information and registers are updated.
- Manage year end cycle as it relates to the company secretary's duties
- Work closely with the Group Company Secretary to manage overall compliance and best practices in the Group
- Managing the corporate compliance calendar and meetings schedule
Qualifications and experience
- LLB or BCom Law.
- Admitted Attorney and CSSA / CIS qualification, an advantage.
- Strong Company Secretarial experience with JSE listed firm.
- Experience in Banking, Financial services or Wealth, an advantage
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link