|Job title:||Head of Sales Ops & Enablement|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Salary:||R1200000 to R1500000|
|Job published:||25 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||954388523|
Head - Sales Ops + Enablement
Growing telecom’s firm seeks astute indiv. Pivotal role to manage Sales Ops functions including sales systems. Develop sales capability and enhance sales performance. Exciting career opportunity with international firm.
- Custodian of Sales Operations and Enablement functions.
- Develop, implement and maintain integrated Sales and CRM Systems.
- Achieve budgets by setting up revenue by account/region/KAM.
- Set product and sales targets to achieve budget and grow the business.
- Assist Top Mgt to establish special sales incentives / competitions to boost sales.
- Update systems & processes to ensure optimal operational efficiencies and track performance.
- Ensure accuracy of commission calculations, and ensure payment approvals etc.
- Review Sales Plans and make recommendations aligned to the business strategy.
- Assist with market segmentation and analysis, such as market sizing, etc
- Contribute to the Sales and Marketing strategy, resource allocation, marketing spend.
- Review billing systems and processes etc and assist in improve efficiencies.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed, at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- Com or relevant degree.
- Proven tracks record in Sales Ops + Enablement within Telecom’s / ICT or related sector.
- Equity appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the Link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET Consulting on 082 495 8595.