|Job title:||Sen Project Manager (Contract)|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Salary:||R900000 to R1400000|
|Job published:||20 May 2021|
|Job reference no:||737676706|
Senior Project Manager (Contract)
Leading and expanding Telco’s firm seeks dedicated indiv. Pivotal role to lead team to deliver on strategic and complex projects including Acquisitions of companies.
- Manage complex projects covering the engagement lifecycle from acquisition to purchase contract conclusion.
- Run due diligence projects covering acquisition of businesses.
- Manage the engagement lifecycle project for an outsource RFP process through to contract for service delivery.
- Key role to manage resources, schedules, financials.
- Adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle.
- Ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Manage the project daily and ensure quality outputs.
- Lead and motivate project team to meet project milestones.
- Manage the project life cycle from implementation to deployment and successful delivery.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives.
- Manage project scope, quality control and changes.
- Participate in feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals.
- Define Statement of Work and Specifications for goods and services.
- Manage all aspects of project from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences.
- Ensure that project is proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Other key deliverables to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant Degree
- 6 to 10 yrs. exp in Project Mgt exp in ICT, Telco’s, Engineering or relevant industries
- Skilled in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- NO WhatsApp CV’s will be accepted.